Log in

I forgot my password

Server time=LA time

First topic?lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First topic?lol

Post by zilong001 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Very Happy
avatar
zilong001

Posts : 58
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 27
Location : China

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First topic?lol

Post by kaces on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:40 am

Nice topic tongue
avatar
kaces

Posts : 340
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First topic?lol

Post by Angus725 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:37 am

I had several topics here before, just converting the forum from RUSE to NF right now lol (note my join date on the members list)


Last edited by Angus725 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Angus725

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-02-15
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First topic?lol

Post by kaces on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:12 am

so your from the future ehh... Razz

welcome aboard.
avatar
kaces

Posts : 340
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First topic?lol

Post by zilong001 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:29 am

Angus725 wrote:I had several topics here before, just converting the forum from RUSE to NF right now lol (note my join date on the members list)
What is RUSE?
avatar
zilong001

Posts : 58
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 27
Location : China

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First topic?lol

Post by imperatorr on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:25 am

hellow...i know what RUSE is.......it a new PUB drunken

bounce Smile))
avatar
imperatorr

Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 35
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First topic?lol

Post by cezarica on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:25 am

hello....
avatar
cezarica

Posts : 115
Join date : 2012-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First topic?lol

Post by hyz980517 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:02 pm

lol more topics will comming soon!

hyz980517

Posts : 373
Join date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First topic?lol

Post by tskspree on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:04 am

Just to test my avatar and signature Very Happy
avatar
tskspree

Posts : 153
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 27
Location : Beijing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First topic?lol

Post by Angus725 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:06 am

zilong001 wrote:
Angus725 wrote:I had several topics here before, just converting the forum from RUSE to NF right now lol (note my join date on the members list)
What is RUSE?

It's a failed game.

http://ruse.us.ubi.com/
avatar
Angus725

Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-02-15
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First topic?lol

Post by hyz980517 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:22 am

omg, tsk is a girl, really?

hyz980517

Posts : 373
Join date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First topic?lol

Post by tskspree on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:20 am

hyz980517 wrote:omg, tsk is a girl, really?

She's my girlfriend. Razz <--- Do you believe that?
avatar
tskspree

Posts : 153
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 27
Location : Beijing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First topic?lol

Post by zilong001 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:41 am

tskspree wrote:
hyz980517 wrote:omg, tsk is a girl, really?

She's my girlfriend. Razz <--- Do you believe that?
I believe he is your BF XD

joke
avatar
zilong001

Posts : 58
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 27
Location : China

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First topic?lol

Post by zilong001 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:43 am

Angus725 wrote:
zilong001 wrote:
Angus725 wrote:I had several topics here before, just converting the forum from RUSE to NF right now lol (note my join date on the members list)
What is RUSE?

It's a failed game.
I see... But never heard about this game maybe because its really fail Laughing
avatar
zilong001

Posts : 58
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 27
Location : China

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First topic?lol

Post by hyz980517 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:19 pm

zilong001 wrote:
Angus725 wrote:
zilong001 wrote:
Angus725 wrote:I had several topics here before, just converting the forum from RUSE to NF right now lol (note my join date on the members list)
What is RUSE?

It's a failed game.
I see... But never heard about this game maybe because its really fail Laughing

angus always fail Very Happy

hyz980517

Posts : 373
Join date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First topic?lol

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum