I forgot my password

Server time=LA time

hello, and question =)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hello, and question =)

Post by sebito on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:03 pm

hello there

i see you created a new fleet and look gonna be great =)

why im posting
now me and my friends (spanish guys) are in jolly rogers fleet because we did a fleet but have problems for found new people so we close that fleet "veteris legio" and search a new fleet
and we go to jrf because they told us will give us a SQ but the SQ master be a jrf old member
for all of us go to that SQ

we say ok lets do it everything starts good but after the first HA starts some problems betwen they
"english guys" some CO and XO make problems with members who have problems and complaints

and the people start leave and after some of my guys start see the problems and said i no like that problems and bad environment and leaved too people like killermariox, lanzeloth, nonerz,
and more more

all thanks that internal problems betwen they and some CO
"I think some CO are doing a clique"

but it doesnt metters i think we joined jrf in bad time for our bad luck

now the people start leave and its going down thanks that.

now we have a friend "barbel"
he did a new fleet too and tell us if we want join there and will gives us a SQ
but after i see you too created a new fleet and see the people here and look people are very experienced and dedicated to play and after told he why no ask you if he and this fleet merger or something like that because 2 starters fleet in kaiser server is hard will be 2 powers but with low power and with that no will win the others fleet like TC or iron :S
and he told me will talk with you asking what he can do with you

now for me i think this fleet will be better in the case
here are good and experienced people Razz
and i think this project will be serious
and my people said yeah that fleet looks good o.O
why no ask if we can join there o.O
and thats why im here "LAL"

we want ask if we can have a SQ or something like that for spanish latin people
or if you want create a SQ for control us but for everyone of us be there Razz

like black sheep SQ on jrf if you watched the last HA of jrf VS TC the last saturday 7
we the BS SQ "spanish guys" taked 4 rooms we alone Razz
and look we have less people since before thanks some of our guys leaved like i said

now guys i hope you give us a chance =)

"WE ARE NO NOOBS"

thanks for your time

sebito.
sebito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hello, and question =)

Post by Angus725 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:26 pm

We may consider taking in your members as a separate squad in our fleet, although under a squad account controlled by the fleet executives.

You will have to make each of your members submit an application so we know all the members we may be accepting. Do note that some of your members may be denied due to various reasons. If that's something you're interested in doing, I could setup a temporary forum for your squad to post applications in.
Angus725

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sebito on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:08 pm

so what i understand you can make a SQ for us but controlled by someone of your people??

that is what we are looking because is more easy for us communicate in SQ channel Razz

i think all my guys have goods crews and want play =) so i will tell they apply for be accepted

the only case i think is low lvl is garrote

but he have 3 lines and loves submarines and he put money in game for buy elites,
boost, prem subicription etc so he like play the game and have the h39 Razz ok people

i will talk with my guys

just want know if the SQ for us it doesnt metters if someone of you is the master we just want try stay together =)

bye
sebito.
sebito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yiweno on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:22 pm

No, we only did that to vikings because they are part of the people who joined fleet at very beginning. We do not accept whole squad applications. Everyone has to apply separately.

Last edited by yiweno on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
yiweno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hyz980517 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:19 am

yes, we do not accept app for a whole squad

hyz980517

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sebito on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:52 am

i know you dont accept a whole SQ but the idea is every latin guy who apply(and be accepted) join to 1 SQ created by you (if that is possible)

PS:do u have TS??

=)
sebito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader1 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Yes we have TS3 i messaged you the info and yes every latin guy to 1 squad.

crusader1

View user profile http://guardiansnf.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hyz980517 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:54 pm

sebito wrote:i know you dont accept a whole SQ but the idea is every latin guy who apply(and be accepted) join to 1 SQ created by you (if that is possible)

PS:do u have TS??

=)

we expect the latin player to communicate with all fleet members, if u guys just stay in a squad and only talk to yourselves, we wont even know who they are, because they never talk to us. if this happens, then there are really no point of joining this fleet. we can consider to put them all in one squad, but let me make some points clear right now.

people who will be accepted:
-able to communicate in english
-active in game and fleet events
-willing to improve their skills and follow leaders' commands.

we usually do not remove players from the fleet, however, if some player have joined, but due to poor communication, we still dont even know him after a month, he will likely be removed. also, player show no effort in improving skill will also be removed. this fleet wants to leave a highly skilled and organized impression to other fleets in kaiser server.

hyz980517

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sebito on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:02 pm

what u mean when u talk about be very active??

play 5+ hours everyday??

because i can play 3+ hours and need take a rest for some hours and come back to still play after:P

and have the training and participate in HA/FL is just necessary but if you lose it for any or other reason and is an understandable reason i think you can be more soft with that guys Razz

everyone have a life and everyone have problems in the real life but for me i will try be in the training or HA and FL
=)
sebito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus725 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:32 pm

hyz980517 wrote:
-able to communicate in english

Active as in we can see the player either on TS or in game every week. (once may be enough to satisfy that)
Angus725

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sebito on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:19 am

ok =)

i will tell my guys everyone who do the apply put how many english can understand (if you want)

=)

i want be part of this today i log to TS and talk with some guys (yiweno/crusader/imperialsun)

and they are good guys and fun =) so lets close this and dont think i want make problems

i just was asking for tell my guys what they need =)

ok guys i will apply now Razz
sebito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top